Introduction of new points test skilled migration
Every year many people settle abroad with the purpose of good quality life. The country has a world class education system with opportunities for all age groups and levels of ability. Pleasant weather condition throughout the year with beautiful landscapes make Australia an ideal place to live.
The six existing points test based skilled migration visa sub classes (175, 176, 475, 885, 886 and 487) will be consolidated into three new visa sub classes:
- Subclass 189 (skilled independent – permanent)
- Subclass 190 (skilled nominated – permanent)
- Subclass 489 (skilled regional – provisional)
About Australia Immigration
- Pleasant climate; summers begin in December and winters in June.
- Main cities Queensland, Melbourne, Victoria, Brisbane, Sydney, Perth and Canberra are educational hubs.
- High quality of educational infrastructure and life
- Non-elitist educational system
- Affordable lifestyle
- Earn while you learn policy
- Low-population (only 20 million)
- Less air and water pollution, exotic fruits and vegetables make Australia a perfect natural adobe to learn and live.
- Students are allowed to work 20 hours per week that means you can earn substantial amount of income to fulfil all your living expenditure.
- Australia is a multi-cultural nation and offers a friendly environment.
- Safest place without any racial discrimination.
- Life in Australia is value for money.
- Standards of life is high here and if you compare living expenses, it is quite less.
- Australian National Assurance System is unique.
- Population of the country is less while the area covered is wide.
Australia is innovative country and it has one of the highest rates of internet access in the entire world.
|Age, at time of invitation||18-24 (inclusive)||25 points|
|25-32 (inclusive)||30 points|
|33-39 (inclusive)||25 points|
|40-44 (inclusive)||15 points|
|45-49 (inclusive)||0 points|
|English language competency level, at time of invitation Overseas skilled employment in nominated skilled occupation or a closely related skilled occupation, at time of invitation||Competent English – IELTS 6 / OET B||0 points|
|Proficient English – IELTS 7 / OET B||10 points|
|Superior English – IELTS 8 / OET A||20 points|
|At least three but less than five years (of past 10 years)||5 points|
|At least five but less than eight years (of past 10 years)||10 points|
|At least eight and up to 10 years (of past 10 years)||15 points|
|Australian skilled employment in nominated skilled occupation or a closely related skilled occupation, at time of invitation (Note that the maximum points awarded for any combination of overseas and Australian skilled employment is 20 points)||At least one but less than three years (of past 10 years)||5 points|
|At least three but less than five years (of past 10 years)||10 points|
|At least five but less than eight years (of past 10 years)||15 points|
|At least eight and up to 10 years (of past ten years)||20 points|
|Educational qualifications, at time of invitation.||Doctorate from an Australian educational institution or other Doctorate of a recognised standard||20 points|
|At least a Bachelor degree, including a Bachelor degree with Honours or Masters, from an Australian educational institution or other degree of a recognised standard||15 points|
|Diploma completed in Australia, trade qualification completed in Australia, or qualification or award of recognised standard||10 points|
|Australian study qualifications, at time of invitation||One or more degrees, diplomas or trade qualifications awarded by an Australian educational institution and meet Australian Study Requirement||5 points|
|Other factors, at time of invitation||Credentialed community language qualifications||5 points|
|Study in regional Australia or in a low population growth metropolitan area (excluding distance education||5 points|
|Partner skill qualifications||5 points|
|Professional Year completion, for a period of at least 12 months in the four year period immediately before the day on which the invitation was issued||5 points|
|Nomination/Sponsorship, at time of invitation||Nomination by State or Territory government (visa subclass 190 only)||5 points|
|Nomination by State or Territory government or sponsorship by an eligible family member, for residing and working in a specified/designated area (visa subclass 489 only)||10 points|
If you are planning to settle abroad then Australia is the most ideal destination. Just get consulted right. Get all the necessary information in advance and know about everything before you go and settle there.
Contact SWEC for any information related to Australia, our professional and experienced consultant will be in touch with you. We assure you 100% Immigration with our result oriented approach and procedure.