Dependent Visa

SWEC provide VISA services for Dependent VISAS. A person is dependent on another person if the person is wholly or substantially reliant on the other person for financial support to fulfill basic needs like food, clothing and shelter, In case person willing to travel/transfer abroad comes under Dependent VISA category.

Our service for Spouse visa, Dependent visa and Family visa and Child visa comes under the category of Dependent visa. The application is simple and success depends on the proper documentation and genuine intent.

Family visa is split into several sub-categories. With new changes to the Immigration rules on a regular bases, sometimes it become tiresome to live together for Immigrants families. SWEC guide you through proper information, guidelines and assistance. SWEC assist you and ensure that you meet all the Immigration requirements.

We Deal for UK (Tier 4 Dependent), USA (H4B and F2), AUSTRALIA & CANADA (Student & Immigration) Dependent Visa Etc.