Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)
Why Nova Scotia??
Nova Scotia is one of the four provinces that form Canada. Halifax is its provincial capital. Nova Scotia is the second-smallest province in Canada. It’s the second most densely populated province. Nova Scotia is surrounded by numerous bays and estuaries. Nova Scotia lies in the mid-temperate zone and, even though it is almost surrounded by water, the climate is closer to continental climate rather than maritime. Nova Scotia is well-known for artistic and cultural excellence.
Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream
The Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream invites highly skilled individuals who wish to settle permanently in Nova Scotia. Applicants have a good chance of quickly finding a job in Nova Scotia’s labour market. The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration reserves the right to select the immigrants from only certain types of occupations for nomination, depending on current labour market needs.
- The backbone of the economy is steel, Film industry, Agriculture.
- No Job offer Letter required.
- No Application Fees.
- Highest Average income prevails in Nova Scotia compared to other states.
- High Standard of Living.
- Free education to the individual under the age of 20 years.
Eligibility criteria for the NSNP Program:
- Must have express Entry Profile
- A score of at least 67 points out of 100 on the NSNP points assessment grid;
- Can apply with IELTS 6 bands in each.
- Minimum Qualification needed is Post-secondary diploma in a specific trade that required at least 2 years of full-time study after secondary school.
- Degrees and diplomas obtained outside Canada must be accompanied by an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) from a designated organization.
- Minimum 1 year work experience in the last 10 years in National Occupation Classification (NOC) skill level 0, A, or B.
- Have proof of Settlement funds and settlement plan.
|Financial Auditors and Accountants||1111|
|Other financial officers||1114|
|Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations||1123|
|Accounting technicians and bookkeepers||1311|
|Information Systems Analysts and Consultants||2171|
|Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers||2174|
|Computer network technicians||2281|
|User Support Technicians||2282|
|Registered Nurses and registered psychiatric nurses||3012|
|Licensed Practical Nurses||3233|
|College and other vocational instructors||4021|
|Paralegal and related occupations||4211|
|Social and community service workers|
Financial Sales Representatives