Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
Saskatchewan is the only province in Canada which doesn’t have natural boundaries. The province is surrounded by fresh water, mostly of rivers and has approximately 1, 00,000 lakes. It is situated to the north of Alberta and to the east is Manitoba. Compared to other nation Saskatchewan receives the maximum hours of sunshine as a result it has hottest weather compare to other province.
International Skilled Worker: Saskatchewan Express Entry
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) offers the individual a way to immigrate to Canada. Through the SINP, Saskatchewan invites residency applications from non-Canadians who want to settle in Saskatchewan as a resident; and nominates successful applicants who eligible through different parameters to the federal government, so they can gain permanent residency in Canada.
- The backbone of the economy is agriculture, forestry, fishing, and hunting.
- Lower Housing costs.
- No Job offer Letter required.
- Immigrants with Age of 50 can also apply for PR.
- There is no tuition fee in public schools education for Saskatchewan PR.
- Application processing times is lessened.
Eligibility criteria for the SINP’s Occupation- in- demand Category:
- Minimum 60 points out of 100 on the SINP’s points assessment grid;
- Have a language score of at least IELTS 5 bands.
- Post-secondary education, training or apprenticeship of at least one year in length that resulted in a diploma, certificate or degree.
- Must have Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report who studied outside of Canada.
- Have at least 1 year work experience in the last 10 years in NOC Skill Type O, A or B and is found on Saskatchewan’s In-Demand Occupations List.
- Candidates must show proof of professional status or licensure for regulated occupations or those with professional certification standards in Canada and/or Saskatchewan if required by their occupation.
- Have proof of Settlement funds and settlement plan
- You must pay a non-refundable $300 application fee online. It is the last step required in order to submit your application.
|Master or Doctor Degree||23|
|University Bachelor Degree (Min. 3 years program)||20|
|Trade Certification (equivalent to Saskatchewan journey person)||20|
|Degree, Certificate or diploma (Min. 2 years)||15|
|Degree, diploma or certificate (minimum 1 year program of study, or equivalent to a trade certificate.||12|
|In the 5 year period prior to application submission date|
|(6 to 10 years)|
|Less than 1 year||0|
|Level 8 or higher||20|
|Past study in SK||5|
|Past work in SK(At least 1 year in last 5 years)||5|
|Close Relatives in SK (Parent, Sibling, grandparent, Aunt, Uncle, Niece, Nephew, Cousin)||20|
|Employment offer from a Saskatchewan employer||30|
|Minimum Requirement 60||100|