Our Services

List of University

Now a day’s many students from different countries intend to visit other countries for higher education. Students from developing countries want to study in the reputed higher educational institutions of developed countries like the USA, the UK and such other western countries. They believe that degrees and diplomas from such reputed institutions would fetch them good jobs. Moreover, some of the students also intend to come back to their motherland and serve the country. It has now become a prestigious issue to obtain degrees/diplomas from foreign countries

Visitor Visa

For all those who are willing to travel the world and want to satisfy the wanderlust inside we provide and assist through their entire journey. Visitors VISA success ratio is high. Get confirm hotel bookings and travel insurance before you set yourself on flight. Visitor VISA applicants may also be required to meet certain health and character requirements. Contact SWEC for more information in detail. Contact today and get the whole information in brief manner.

Dependent Visa

SWEC provide VISA services for Dependent VISAS. A person is dependent on another person if the person is wholly or substantially reliant on the other person for financial support to fulfill basic needs like food, clothing and shelter, In case person willing to travel/transfer abroad comes under Dependent VISA category. Dependent Visa include children, spouses, civil partners and same sex partners.


A passport is a travel document, usually issued by the Government of a nation, that certifies the Identity and Nationality of its holder for the purpose of international travel. A passport specifies nationality, but not necessarily the place of residence of the passport holder.

All Indian citizens who depart or intend to depart from India are required to be in possession of a valid passport or travel document. Under the Passports Act 1967, the Government of India may issue different types of passports and travel documents such as Ordinary Passport, Diplomatic Passport, Official Passport, Emergency Certificate and Certificate of Identity for the purpose.